Sunday, May 10, 2015

But it does get more positive hits than, say, Outback Steakhouse.

I once had sex with an Armenian girl. Wasn't much of a 'journey' though: just from Appleby's after she got off work, to her apartment. Same neighborhood, even.

Even though we had sex with her wearing a Cheerleader outfit I don't think you can extrapolate that all Armenian Girls like to have sex in a Cheerleader outfit. Not enough data.

I WILL extrapolate and say that, when talking to a cheerful woman, you can make the comment "You are so full of life -- I bet you were a Cheerleader in high school" and occasionally the woman WILL have indeed been a Cheerleader. If you ask enough women.

This is also not to say that the women who work at Appleby's are more apt to have been Cheerleaders, but it does get more positive hits than, say, Outback Steakhouse. In my experience.

I hope this helps.

I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/05/this-beauty-this-icon-im-so-so-happy-i.html

No comments:

Post a Comment