Thursday, April 16, 2015

Afterwards we had ice cream and she clipped her toenails on the bed.


So I am having anal sex with Jessica Alba -- she is on her knees and elbows and I am where I need to be to make it work -- and she starts cracking her knuckles. She is moaning, too, but now: knuckle cracking.

"What are you doing?"

"I am cracking my knuckles," she replies, her voice a bit husky. Oh yeah: she is naked. Naked, anal sex, knuckle-cracking Jessica Alba.

"I can see that," I say gently.

"It's just a thing. When I have anal sex I crack my knuckles."

"It's just... interesting."

"Do you want me to stop?"

I pause for a minute: it IS disconcerting, but I am having anal sex with Jessica Alba so i figure it best not to rock the boat.

"No, it is fine. Whatever makes you feel good." I am sensitive that way.

And so we continued to have anal sex. Nothing really interesting to the story, just: Jessica Alba likes to crack her knuckles when having anal sex. She curls her toes, too, but that is pretty much expected.

Afterwards we had ice cream and she clipped her toenails on the bed.

I let that go, too.


I am Laslo.



http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-mystery-of-knuckle-cracking.html

No comments:

Post a Comment