Thursday, April 2, 2015

"And do you not see High Desert Bob over there by the pool table licking Iron Mike's hairless balls?"


A gay man walks into a biker bar and approaches the bar.

"Nice gay bar you have here," he says to the bartender."

"This ain't no gay bar, dude,: the bartender replies. "This here is a biker bar."

"Looks like a gay bar to me," the gay man says.

"Didn't you see all those big motorcycles outside?"

"I did," nods the gay man. "Nice gay bar."

"Do you not see all the big dudes wearing leather and chaps in here?"

"I did," nods the gay man. "Nice gay bar."

"Do you not see High Desert Bob over there by the pool table giving a blow job to Iron Mike?"

"I do."

"And do you not see High Desert Bob over there by the pool table licking Iron Mike's hairless balls?"

"I do."

"And do you not see High Desert Bob over there by the pool table putting two fingers up Iron Mike's ass?"

"I do, I do."

"So you think THAT makes us a gay bar?" the bartender asks.

"I would think so," the gay man replies.

The bartender shakes his head softly, and looks at the gay man: "We are NOT a gay bar, dude: we are a biker bar with a gay pool table."


I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment