Tuesday, April 21, 2015

I wish now that I could remember what that black man actually looked like.

I've been trying for years to figure out who stole my prototype of Invisibility Serum for Men 25-to-54.

Heartbreaking.

All this time I thought it was the North Koreans.


I am Laslo.



I kept my my prototype of Invisibility Serum for Men 25-to-54 in the fake stereo receiver in the dashboard of my car.

Who would've thought someone would know to look there.

Maddening.

I am Laslo.




However: I remember seeing a black man loitering by the passenger window of my parked car while I was walking away.

I wish now that I could remember what that black man actually looked like.

Irony.

I am Laslo.



I do not mean to imply all black men look the same. I can tell the difference between Denzel Washington and Samuel L. Jackson.

Depending on the team of the hat they are wearing.


I am Laslo.




I am sorry that my Scientific Discovery has rendered black men from 25-to-54 invisible. My Scientific Discovery of rendering All Women 25-to-54 inaudible is still in progress.

I am Laslo.




http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/04/in-new-york-almost-120000-black-men.html



No comments:

Post a Comment