Wednesday, April 8, 2015

These paths intersect in the back of the Van.

"So, what do you think: Will acting like a nice person go well for you or badly?''



You have to be able to act like a nice person to get the women in the back of the van.

I am Laslo.



Once you have the women in the back of the van you can -- finally, uninhibitedly -- be yourself. The Secrets stay in the Van.

I am Laslo.





If you are in the Van and stopped by Police you need to be nice again and smile.

It is vitally important to self-modulate your smile: there is a discernible difference between the "Good day, Officer" smile and the "I'VE GOT A GIRL HELPLESS IN THE BACK OF MY VAN' smile.

I know, I know. It is hard NOT to have the "I'VE GOT A GIRL HELPLESS IN THE BACK OF MY VAN' smile when you actually have a girl helpless in the back of the van.

You should have prepared better.

I am Laslo.



It is important that you do your homework regarding smiling.

Women are naturally wary of the "I can't wait to get you in the back of my van" smile. Also, this smile tends to make your face sweaty, another warning sign for the female.

However, the happy-go-lucky 'I have a secret' smile pulls on their natural curiosity: women cannot stand to feel that there is a secret that they don't know about.

Of course, once they find out the Secret in the back of the Van you can revert to the "I'VE GOT A GIRL HELPLESS IN THE BACK OF MY VAN' smile: it is safe now.

Practice in the mirror: no one is looking.

I am Laslo.



It is human nature, really: women want to know secrets, men want to keep secrets.

These paths intersect in the back of the Van.


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment