Tuesday, April 21, 2015

I think you can see what I am getting at.

When they make technological advancements on two-headed twelve-inch veined black bulging dildos I really hope they don't test them on little bunny rabbits first. That would just be sick.


I am Laslo.



"When they make technological advancements on two-headed twelve-inch veined black bulging dildos I really hope they don't test them on little bunny rabbits first. That would just be sick."

Maybe, for the bunny rabbits, they can use a scaled down version. Size isn't everything. Unless the bunny rabbits say it is.

I am Laslo.




The studies might show that the bunny rabbits prefer the carrot-flavored two-headed twelve-inch veined black bulging dildos. Does this prove that lesbians prefer carrot-flavoring, too?

I think you can see what I am getting at.

I am Laslo.




What if the test was done on squirrels? And the squirrels preferred the two-headed twelve-inch veined black bulging dildos that tasted like nuts?

Does that mean that lesbians like the taste of nuts, too?

I meant to do that.

I am Laslo.




http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/04/in-my-junior-year-i-attended-class-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment