Tuesday, April 14, 2015

On her dinner plate she probably doesn't like the peas and carrots to touch.

The Red Arrow represents Hillary's tongue. The Blue 'H' actually represents Huma.

Huma probably wishes the arrow flicked in a few other directions at times.

I am Laslo.



"The Red Arrow represents Hillary's tongue. The Blue 'H' actually represents Huma.

Huma probably wishes the arrow flicked in a few other directions at times."

That was a cunnilingus joke. Because there are rumors about Hillary and Huma being lesbians. And the lesbian form of oral sex is cunnilingus.

And, when enjoying cunnilingus, women like the tongue to move around a bit. Top-to-bottom, side-to-side, circles, that sort of thing. So I have heard.

Hope that helps.

I am Laslo.




"And, when enjoying cunnilingus, women like the tongue to move around a bit. Top-to-bottom, side-to-side, circles, that sort of thing. So I have heard."

This was a joke revolving around the idea that Hillary is not very spontaneous, so her cunnilingus skills are probably pretty limited in repretoire:on her dinner plate she probably doesn't like the peas and carrots to touch.

I am Laslo.




"on her dinner plate she probably doesn't like the peas and carrots to touch."

I let others figure that one out.

I am Laslo.




http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/04/mad-magazine-pre-apologizes.html





No comments:

Post a Comment