Thursday, April 23, 2015

It seems to be a thing.

When we have sex Scarlett Johansson can indeed be quite noisy. Throaty, husky, etc; the occasional exclamation of "Daddy." 

When it gets really intense she bites down on the Laslo Pillow. 

Yes: Scarlett Johannson is a pillow-biter. She bites pillows. Bites, grinds, gnashes.

The Laslo Pillow, however, is strongly resilient. As is Laslo.


I am Laslo.



When Scarlett Johannson exclaims "Daddy" what she really means is "Harder! Harder!".

When she exclaims "Mommy!" I know it is time to take it down a notch.

However, when she exclaims "Uncle Eddie!" I don't want to know.

Evidently though, 'Uncle Eddie' had a big penis. From what I can discern.

I am Laslo.






Funny: Jessica Alba also exclaims 'Uncle Eddie' from time-to-time. During sex, that is.

Disconcerting, that.

So -- I guess -- the lesson to parents: watch out for any siblings named Eddie. It seems to be a thing.
I am Laslo.




No comments:

Post a Comment