Sunday, April 12, 2015

Objection sustained: the act of swallowing or not swallowing would be prejudicial to the jury.


Prosecutor: "Mr. Robinson, what is your occupation.

Mr. Robinson: I was a high school teacher. Social Studies.

Prosecutor: "Was" a high school teacher?

Mr. Robinson: Yes: I was fired after the incident with the defendant.

Prosecutor: Let the record show that the witness is referring to seventeen-year-old Jenna Maze.

Prosecutor: What was your relationship with the defendant?

Mr. Robinson: She was one of my students.

Prosecutor: And what is the nature of the crime for which the defendant Ms. Maze is being tried?

Mr. Robinson: She raped me.

Prosecutor: She raped you?

Mr. Robinson: Yes. Multiple times.

Prosecutor: Mr. Robinson, you are a big healthy man: surely you could have resisted.

Mr. Robinson: I resisted many times. She would wear tight pants with exposed thong straps, mini-skirts, tight sweaters with no bra, tight T-shirts that read "Hot for Teacher": I resisted them all.

Prosecutor: So what happened, Mr. Robinson?

Mr. Robinson: The defendant showed up after class in her cheerleader outfit.

Prosecutor: That's it? A cheerleader outfit?

Mr. Robinson: What can I say, cheerleader outfits are a thing for me. Anyway, I resisted, even then, until she flipped up her skirt to show me she was no longer wearing any panties.

Prosecutor: And this is when she raped you?

Mr. Robinson: I asked her to keep a respectful distance, but she proceeded to undo my pants.

Prosecutor: And there was nothing you could do to stop her?

Mr. Robinson: I was afraid to put my hands on her to push her away. We are instructed not to touch the students.

Prosecutor: And then what happened?

Mr. Robinson: The defendant proceed to have oral sex on me.

Prosecutor: Do you believe that the defendant knew this was inappropriate?

Mr. Robinson: I told Jenna that this was inappropriate, but she just... continued.

Prosecutor: And how did this make you feel?

Mr. Robinson: Helpless.

Prosecutor: Helpless?

Mr. Robinson: Well, I ejaculated as quickly as I could to stop the rape. It was my only defense.

Prosecutor: Did the defendant spit or swallow?

Defense Attorney: Objection!

Judge: Objection sustained: the act of swallowing or not swallowing would be prejudicial to the jury.

Prosecutor: And what did you do afterward? Did you report this rape?

Mr. Robinson: No, no I didn't. I felt no one would believe me.

Prosecutor: And if the defendant did not initiate such action none of this would've happened.

Mr. Robinson: Definitely not. Al least for another three months.

Prosecutor: And what was to transpire in three months?

Mr. Robinson: The defendant's Eighteenth Birthday.

Prosecutor: I have no more questions.



I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment