Sunday, April 19, 2015

I had to explain to her that, with breasts like hers, there was no such thing as 'unisex'.

When Jessica Alba was preparing for her role in 'The Fantastic Four' she was very proud that the costumes for the heroes were unisex, and not designed for the woman to be titillating. 

I had to explain to her that, with breasts like hers, there was no such thing as 'unisex'.

She laughed that cute self-effacing laugh of hers, and then proceeded to rub her naked titillating breasts back-and-forth around my erect penis until I ejaculated where the '4" would be if she was wearing the costume in question.

She then clipped her toenails on the couch.

I am Laslo.





Ironically, I had much the same conversation with Scarlett Johannson about her costume in 'The Avengers.'

Pretty much the same outcome. Minus the toenail clipping.

I am Laslo.




http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-perception-that-unisex-fashion.html

No comments:

Post a Comment