Sunday, December 27, 2015

Add the Meth, and things get messy, fast.


It had been a long day of keeping the Pimp Hand Strong when Tiffany tells me she's giving up The Life: she is going to go Straight and work at a strip joint and give only the occasional blow-job in the parking-lot for money.

I tell her that this is not a good idea: when you work at a strip club you're now hanging with a bad crowd, and there'll be no one like me to keep her Safe. She replies that they have bouncers, she'll be safe. 

Stupid girl: bouncers won't do what I will do when a patron gets out of line. Has a bouncer ever driven around town, putting suspicious black plastic garbage sacks in inconspicuous dumpsters? Not at the wage they're paid. Hell, half the time the bouncer is the one who becomes the girl's stalker -- add the Meth, and things get messy, fast.

Now, this shouldn't be a Big Deal -- there are plenty of other girls out there that I can turn, easy -- but once one Girl tries to go Legit the other Girls in the Stable start to get themselves Ideas, and then the Trouble starts.

Usually the quickest way to dissuade such thoughts is for a Stripper to be found behind a Denny's with her throat cut and her fingernails pulled out -- word gets around fast and Girls get humble -- but I decide on a gentler route: I tell her most obsessive patrons where she now lives, and let them know I will certainly not be there to protect her.

I give it a week: she'll be back.


I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment