Saturday, December 19, 2015

"So you thought you could take me on?" she said, her voice a shrill whisper with the trace of vodka on her breath.


The blindfold removed, Bernie found himself on a metal folding chair in a dank cement basement, lit by one lone overhead bulb. Nerves as frazzled as his wispy white hair, he looked around vainly in hopes for help, but realized that this was the kind of basement where Hope never arrived.

Lady H pointed her gun at Bernie, and cackled softly.

"So you thought you could take me on?" she said, her voice a shrill whisper with the trace of vodka on her breath.

"I -- I should've known better. I know that now," Bernie answered, eyelids twitching like summer moths.

"Open your mouth, Bernie."

"But--"

"Open it!"

Spiritually beaten, Bernie opened his mouth, and lady H slid the gun barrel back and forth between his quivering lips.

"Suck on it, Bernie! Suck on my long hard steel!"

"Bernie did what he was told; he only hoped the end would be painless and quick. He had heard the stories, stories of Lady H slowly torturing her prey, toying with them, before the final release came with an onrush of lead.

"Bernie, I am  not going to kill you," Lady H said, pulling the wet gun from his mouth.

"No?" Bernie whimpered, afraid to even believe in Hope.

"You are of more service to me alive. At least for now. You will be a walking exhibit of submission to me," she said, stroking his cheek with her liver-spotted hands.

"Anything you ask, Lady H. I will do anything."

"That's good, Bernie. Let's keep that attitude: bend over the chair and pull down your pants."

"What?" Bernie asked, not understanding -- yet.

"Bend over the chair and pull down your pants. You didn't think I was done with my Gun Fun, did you? Hillary laughed, her voice echoing along the basement walls. 

"Bernie, you are my bitch now. And I'm going to treat you like bitches should be treated."

"Bernie nodded, then hung his head in resignation. He had seemed so close to Reaching the Top, and now he was here, in this dank basement with the one lone bulb, being sodomized by a gun held by The Lady in Red.

"Don't worry, Bernie: you'll live. But it WILL get worse before it gets better..."


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment