Friday, December 25, 2015

"I'm driving to the stable to feed my pony. Do you like ponies?"


LInes That Shouldn't Work Anymore But Still Do.

"Has anyone ever told you that you could be a model?"

"Can you get in my van with me and help me find my little lost puppy?"

"Just because I don't play music doesn't mean I'm not an Ice Cream Truck."

"I'm driving to the stable to feed my pony. Do you like ponies?"

"I'm going to a special "Little Mermaid" Party. You'd like to meet "The Little Mermaid," wouldn't you?"

"Your mother is in the Hospital, and I'm here to bring you to her."

"Your mother is in Jail, and she needs your help."

"Can you guess what I have in my pocket?"

"I'm not a stranger. I know your Uncle."

"If you come here I will tell you a Big Secret."

"Do you like hand-puppets?"

"I'll give you five whole dollars for your panties."

"You're too small. There is no way this orange ball-gag could ever fit into your mouth, I bet."

There are others.


I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment