Saturday, December 5, 2015

I didn't mean to offend you: that's just the Vibe you were giving off."


Two Millennials in a communal shower:

"Excuse me..."

"Uh: yeah?"

"Can you scrub my back?"

"I -- I really don't feel comfortable doing that. Sorry."

"No reason to be sorry, I figure it doesn't hurt to ask."

"I guess."

"Wow."

"Huh?"

You really must work out a lot."

"What?"

"I wasn't 'looking-looking', honest. I just noticed your muscles when you were soaping up your thighs."

"It is a Gym."

"Yeah. (pause) I remember the first time I showered with a naked man..."

"Look: I--"

"Whew!"

"What?"

"I thought I was about to get an erection; it happens sometimes when I wash my balls. That would've been embarrassing, right?"

"Yeah, that would..."

"So did you see any?"

"See any what?"

"See any gym-chicks that you'd want to fuck. That's why us Men are really here, am I right?"

"I actually come to the gym to exercise --"

"Man, I wish there was a Bidet in here."

"Excuse me?"

"A bidet. Shoots water up your ass."

"I know what a bidet is--"

"I hate having to pull my ass cheeks apart in a public shower just to get myself clean back there; I took a dump before hitting the shower. Do you take a dump before your shower?"

"I don't mean to be rude, but I'd rather not talk in the shower..."

"Oh, yeah. I understand. (pause) Geez: I think my Scrotum Piercing looks infected. What do you think?"

"Dude, I am NOT looking at your Scrotum Piercing..."

"OK: I get it. (pause) Pick up the soap, Bitch."

"What?"

"The soap I just dropped. Pick it up."

"I'm not picking up that soap..."

"Don't tell me you have been thinking it the entire time we've been in here."

"Thinking about what?"

"Me bending you over."

"I think I'm going to go dry off..."

"I didn't mean to offend you: that's just the Vibe you were giving off."

"I wasn't giving off any vibe --"

"Make sure you put some talc on your balls -- it'll keep them from chafing."

(no response)

"After we dry off do you want to get some energy drinks and watch the chicks in Yoga Class...?"

"Look: I need to be getting home..."

"Sure, sure. Hey."

"What now?"

"Did I tell you that I remember the first time I showered with a naked man...?"


I am Laslo.




No comments:

Post a Comment