Tuesday, December 8, 2015

"Maybe; American women are always sucking cock."


"Farook, I think the Americans have hacked "I Can Haz Jihad!" All our LOL ISIS Cat Photos -- Gone!"

"No!"

"And they got "Dreamy Teen Jihadi", too! All of your Justin Bieber-as-a-Sweaty-Nude-Jihadi Photoshops, wiped away!"

"I worked hard on those Photoshops of Justin Bieber: I worked very, very hard."

"The level of detail you put in those was quite impressive. I particularly liked the one where you added that lens flare to his shaved balls."

"Jihadis often shave their balls for Purity before going into battle, but why would American men do so? Is it because American women like shaved balls?"

"I have never understood American women."

"Isn't that the Truth. Of the Devil, they are."

"Perhaps it is because if the man shaved his balls the woman would probably get less hair in her mouth when she sucked his cock."

"Maybe; American women are always sucking cock."

"I know: I have seen the videos."

"Did you see the video of Paris Hilton?"

"Oh yes. She certainly knows how to suck the cock."

"And blonde. Blonde American girls best suck the cock."

"Blondes? What about Kim Kardashian? Did you see her video?"

"She definitely knows how to suck cock. And she almost does looks Arab."

"Wouldn't that be something? If Kim Kardashian was a secret sleeper for ISIS, just sucking on cocks until it is time for Jihad?"

"What if ALL the Kardashian girls were secret sleepers for ISIS, all of them just sucking on cocks by the swimming pool until it is time for Jihad..."

"That would be a beautiful thing to see."

"Indeed. Amir -- Is Bukkake allowed by the Koran?"

"I would think so, Farook, if it is Western women: we would need to check with the Iman to be sure."

"But what about Bruce Jenner?"

"Huh?"

"He is a woman now. Do you think he sucks cocks for ISIS?"

"Allah works in mysterious ways..."


I am Laslo.




No comments:

Post a Comment