Sunday, July 9, 2017

Again: I SPECIFICALLY WANTED THE SAUSAGE WITHOUT ASS.

Seems like a lot of carnivores are now concerned how the sausage is made.

Tip: Yes, the sausage contains ASS.

I am Laslo.


I specifically wanted the sausage without ASS.
I am OK with LIPS and TONGUE and several unseemly organs, but I draw the line at ASS.
I have tasted this sausage -- and while I did not see the sausage being made -- I distinctly taste ASS.
Again: I SPECIFICALLY WANTED THE SAUSAGE WITHOUT ASS.

I am Laslo.

I have eaten sausage without ASS, and I have eaten sausage WITH ASS.
I am telling you, this sausage was made with ASS.
THIS IS ASS SAUSAGE.

I am Laslo.

How can I be more clear?
How can you not see this?
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SAUSAGE WITH NO ASS AND SAUSAGE WITH ASS.
YOU ARE SUPPORTING ASS SAUSAGE.
YOU ARE ASS SAUSAGE SUPPORTERS.
I do not eat ASS.

I am Laslo.


Not only do I STRONGLY SUSPECT that there is ASS in this SAUSAGE, I also believe the ASS has been ASS-FUCKED.

I do not want ASS-FUCKED ASS in my ASS SAUSAGE.

If I have to have ASS SAUSAGE.

Which I do not want.



I am Laslo.




To be clear: I do NOT intend the condemnation of ASS-FUCKED ASS SAUSAGE to be a slur against possible SAUSAGE ANIMAL LIFESTYLES.

THAT IS NOT THE POINT.

DON'T EVEN TRY THAT WITH ME.



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment