Sunday, July 9, 2017

As I cat I realize that God created the magnificent Song Bird, and then gave me the skill to eat it.

The Man Who Keeps Getting Reincarnated as Cats...

This is the sixth time I have been reincarnated as a cat.

After being a human being once, I at first thought coming back as a cat was a step down, spiritually. But after living a couple of cat lives I was finding that I quite liked being a cat, thank you very much.

Having been a human, I know what cats can do to get humans to cater to them, and I know just how much cats can get away with. I know that I need bear no responsibility. I know how to appear adorable while keeping a mind of mischievous thought. You try to put a bell on me and I will scratch you, and I feel no compunction in doing so: I DO NOT WANT THE BELL.

The thing is, cats don't naturally evolve to better accept people: whatever evolution they experience derives solely from the people who come back as cats. We rejoice in Freedom, a Freedom I never experienced as a human being. When I am upset I pee on the couch with no remorse.

I sit at the window and experience the sunshine on my head, and feel close to God. 

As a cat my relationship with God has greater depth than when I was a human. As I human I temporized and waffled. As I cat I realize that God created the magnificent Song Bird, and then gave me the skill to eat it. With no compunction. With no remorse. Hamlet makes no sense to a cat.

Understanding this dynamic puts the universe in perspective, and then I take a nap. When I awake I expect to be fed, or I will pee on the couch. I WILL GRUDGINGLY ACCEPT THE COLLAR. I DO NOT WANT THE BELL.


I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2017/07/at-ecstasy-cafe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment