Thursday, July 20, 2017

Oh, the guards knew what I was going to do: hell, they gladly looked the other way, you see what I'm saying?

K-Trey, serving thirty-years-to-life, says....

Yeah, I did it: I fucked OJ. Fucked him in the ass. Ass-fucked him. The dude walked around the cell-block like he was all Hot Shit, you know what I'm saying? And you know how to make someone stop acting like they're Hot Shit in prison? You fuck them in the ass in the corner of the laundry...

Oh, the guards knew what I was going to do: hell, they gladly looked the other way, you see what I'm saying? I knew no fat-ass white guards would stop me from fucking OJ in the ass: hell, after I was done fucking OJ in the ass one of them even smiled and handed me a fresh towel...

The problem is, once you've been fucked in the ass EVERYONE in the prison thinks they can now fuck you in the ass. So those cracker Aryan Brotherhood guys got to thinking THEY could start ass-fucking OJ. Fuck no: it don't work that way. OJ ain't THAT black, but he's black enough that I'm not letting some white skinhead punk fuck him the ass...

I remember the look on OJ's face when I knocked out cold the Aryan Brotherhood dude: I swear, there was a little tear welling up in OJ's puffy eye. So I made the bitch suck my cock. Yeah -- K-Trey from the street, getting his cock sucked by OJ: Damn it feels good to be a gangsta...


I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2017/07/are-you-humbled-by-this-incarcerationoh.html

No comments:

Post a Comment