Sunday, July 2, 2017

I have diligently compiled dossiers on them at your disposal, with dates and times and THE GOOD STUFF.

TOP SECRET CONFIDENTIAL MEMO:

I have named for you the COMMENTERS who do this repeatedly.

I have diligently compiled dossiers on them at your disposal, with dates and times and THE GOOD STUFF.

I, as always, have FOOTNOTED all reports with suggested ACTS OF RESPONSE.

I am prepared to INCREASE SURVEILLANCE if so directed, but I believe SIGNIFICANT AND CONCRETE ACTIONS are required at this point, and will expand upon this IMMEDIATELY at your Request.

Please respond through DISCRETE CHANNELS if you wish me to take greater action.

AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE.


I am Laslo.




https://althouse.blogspot.com/2017/07/saturday-evening-trump-tweetstorm-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment