Monday, July 17, 2017

"I stand naked before you, Octagoval: is this not what you have desired?"

"Lady Destrella, oh how I have admired your beauty from afar..."

"As I have admired your handsome visage, Octagoval!"

"And now, destiny finds us here, alone, together."

"Yes, Octagoval, together. And alone. I tremble with excitement from our proximity."

"I, too, feel the excitement, pulsing through my veins and into my very loins."

"Take me, Octagoval, take me!"

"Uh..."

"What is wrong, Octagoval? We are together. And alone."

"Uh..."

"I stand naked before you, Octagoval: is this not what you have desired?"

"Well..."

"Tell me, Octagoval: tell me of your reticence."

"It's just that, Lady Destrella, ummmm...."

"Just say it, Octagoval: just say it."

"It's just that you smell of ass and fish."



I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment