Sunday, July 2, 2017

This is to be expected when BATTLE with the WRECKERS and ASS-CLOWNS is FULLY ENGAGED.

TOP SECRET CONFIDENTIAL MEMO:

From your RADIO SILENCE I believe I that I have been abandoned and forced to go ROGUE.

Fortunately, I am TRAINED and FULLY PREPARED for such circumstances.

As such, I understandably cannot be held Responsible for any Inevitable COLLATERAL DAMAGE, up to, and including, YOURSELVES.

THERE WILL BE CASUALTIES: this to be expected when BATTLE with the WRECKERS and ASS-CLOWNS is FULLY ENGAGED.

CIVILIANS should TAKE NOTE and find Proper SAFE LOCATIONS away from the Battlefield.

Further, I may be REQUIRED to take harbor in CIVILIAN BEDROOMS as needed.

In such circumstances, it is understood that ALCOHOL may be REQUISITIONED as deemed necessary.

AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE.


I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment