Saturday, July 8, 2017

"Oh Eleanor, I remember when anal sex was just for the lower classes."

Ten failed 'New Yorker' cartoon captions...

"Of course it has to be in the ass, Rachel -- that's why it's called 'anal sex'."

"Don't get me wrong, Trevor: I love our maid, but it always smells like she had anal sex in the guest room."

"Betsy, of course you can have anal sex: just don't do it with your husband -- that's SO gauche."

"Thank goodness for Botox! When I have anal sex it still looks like I didn't feel a thing."

"I told Todd I would only have anal sex with him in the Hamptons, and now he's looking to lease."

"I'm fine with Robert having a young mistress: let HER do the anal, right?

"I don't care that he's rich, Amanda: you never have anal sex after just one dinner, no matter how nice the restaurant was."

"I was fine with Fred wanting anal sex, but now he wants me to dress up like a young schoolboy and call me Digby."

"Oh Eleanor, I remember when anal sex was just for the lower classes."


"Anal sex? But these sheets are Egyptian cotton."


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment