Friday, November 27, 2015

""Because Audrey doesn't cry when I make sweet sweet love to her asshole."


"Fatima, tonight I sleep with the Wife Audrey. You must sleep outside with the others in the camel pen."

"But Muhhamed: you slept with Audrey LAST night. I'm starting to think you love her best."

"Fatima, I love all of my four wives equally, as I love my rifle, my knife and my camel."

"Then why can't it be MY turn in bed with you tonight?"

"Because Audrey doesn't cry when I make sweet sweet love to her asshole."

"Does ISIS not believe in Lube, Muhammed?"

"Lube is of the Infidels, Fatima. They are weak in the Face of Pain. You must learn that."

"I will try, Muhammed: I will try."

"If you like, I will let you sleep in my brother's tent tonight."

"But your brother doesn't use Lube, either, Muhammed."

"Remember what I just said about the Face of Pain? Do I need to Strike you to enforce the lesson?"

"No, Muhammed. I will sleep in the Camel Pen and look at the stars, grateful for all that ISIS provides."

"That is a Good Woman. Now clean between my buttocks before I go to bed, Fatima: I was not able to fully clean myself away with my Left Hand. Too much hummus."

"Can't one of the other wives do that tonight, Muhhamed, just this once?"

"Fatima!"

"I'm sorry for asking, Muhammed. Bend over, my Husband, and lift your robe."

"Thank you, Fatima. And while you are cleaning  -- please remember to tickle my balls..."


I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/11/she-told-me-our-brothers-will-come-and.html

No comments:

Post a Comment