Friday, November 13, 2015

"I don't speak any African languages, Mr. Burch."

Of course, this kind of talk would be just fine if they were in the "Jungle Room" of a Fantasy Hotel.

You know, lots of zebra and cheetah prints, faux bearskin rug, old-timey hunting gear on the walls.

"Oh, Savage Girl wants Big White Hunter? Does Savage Girl want to see Big White Hunter's 'elephant gun'?"

"Klik Klak, Bwana! Klik Klak!"

"Big White Hunter will take you like a Lion takes a Gazelle!"

"Neeky Neeky Neeky!"

"Neeky Neeky Neeky?" What is THAT?

"I don't speak any African languages, Mr. Burch."

"I specifically asked my assistant to set me up with a Girl who spoke Jungle."

"Sorry. Maybe we can go to the 'Cowboy Room' instead?

"Do you speak Red Injun?"

"Ker Ponnay Kiki Kiki Koo, Kemo Sabe."

"I suppose that's good enough. I hope you like rope..."


I am Laslo.

http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/11/the-ithaca-savage-incident.html

No comments:

Post a Comment