Wednesday, November 25, 2015

You don't need to actually see the Thigh Gap to realize that there IS Thigh Gap.

Ordinary,Angry Middle-Management Guy Says:

I approve of Yoga Pants. Sometimes I put quarters on the sidewalk just to see a young woman in yoga pants bend over to retrieve it. That's worth twenty-five cents.

I approve of Bras that enhance cleavage. This is true even with the small-breasted women. Yes, I am looking at your tits while you talk.

I don't get walking around with "JUICY" on your ass, but fine, have at it. Can't blame me for looking.

Short Skirts: You don't need to actually see the Thigh Gap to realize that there IS Thigh Gap. With the right length, of course.

Sweaters with No Bra: I have no problem with your nipples telling me you are cold; thanks for pointing it out.

Nose Piercing. Not really sure about this, but I'll be staring at your tits, anyway. So.

Ponytail through the Back of a Baseball Cap. Mesmerizing. Makes everything else you are wearing irrelevant. But Yoga Pants can work wonders in combination.

Ordinary,Angry Middle-Management Guy adds: None of This Applies to My Daughter; maybe a few of her friends.


Bring back the Guillotine.

I am Laslo.

http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/11/trump-doesnt-look-fastidiously-tailored.html

No comments:

Post a Comment