Sunday, November 15, 2015

"Yes, Hillary: I am your Skinny Bitch."

"Huma, where ARE you?"

"I'm in the limo, Hillary. We're caught in traffic."

"You have it, though, right? Secret Project VK?"

"Six bottles, Hillary."

"I don't understand why you are taking so long."

"Hillary, I have to go out of town farther and farther -- the Liquor Stores start putting it together, you know."

"Putting what together?"

"That I seem to be getting a LOT of Vodka for you --

"--Don't say the 'V' Word! people are listening, I know it!"

"Okay, okay: the Liquor Stores have started asking why I am always getting so much Secret Project VK."

"It's the CIA, isn't it? Those fucking bastards, they don't know who they are messing with..."

"I don't think so Hillary. I'm just trying to keep it out of the NY Post."

"Can't you just tell the Liquor Store clerks that YOU are the Hopeless Drunk?"

"I tried that: I tried that for YOU, Hillary. They can't believe only one person can drink that much. Especially as skinny as I am."

"Yeah, I know: you're skinny. You're MY Skinny Bitch."

"Yes, Hillary: I am your Skinny Bitch."

"Well, I wouldn't mind if you said some of it is for Chelsea."

"I try to keep Chelsea out of these things..."

"What's the point of having a child if she won't take a few hits for Momma? No one seems to understand Gratitude anymore."

"Well, if that is what you want, I'll mention that Chelsea is having a party --"

"--Leave Chelsea out of it, you whore!"

"But you said --"

"I don't remember what I said; I've got the Shakes so bad..."

"We're almost there, Hillary..."

"Remember the Special Knock..."

"I will, I will..."


I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/11/did-cbs-end-debate-early.html

No comments:

Post a Comment