Monday, November 2, 2015

Three Fingers = Obvious Camel Toe. Usually.

Sometimes I hang out at Victoria's Secret and offer my services as a bra-fitter to certain young ladies.

Free of charge, of course.

My hours of business are from when I arrive to when Security shows up.


I am Laslo.
One of the most overlooked aspects in bra fitting is the nipple.

How often during a given day are the woman's nipples erect?

A woman with constantly erect nipples should not be fitted with a lace bra, as the lace may cause abrasion to the protruding nipple.

Also: she might not need a bra at all, just a tight tight shirt.

Details matter.




I am Laslo.


When assisting a young woman with assessing bra fit many people make the mistake of approaching from the front.

Rookie mistake.

That puts your hands in an awkward position, with limited wrist movement.

The correct method is to stand directly behind the woman, and reach around to the breasts, so that the palms of your hands are in the best position to determine size, shape, bounce, and pertness.

If your erection is brushing the woman's buttocks you should probably take a half step back.


I am Laslo.



Also important to bra fit is breast proximity.

Does the woman want her breasts pushed together for maximum cleavage?

Or does she prefer to leave enough room between the breasts so that, say, a man could push his cock back and forth between them?

You need to know your customer's needs to be successful.





I aim for repeat business.

I also offer my assistance in helping women find the proper fit of Yoga Pants.

Contrary to popular belief, it is not all about the ass.

Thigh Gap plays an important role, too.

I am Laslo.



There are many ways to determine the amount of a woman's thigh gap, but I prefer the simplest:

How many fingers can you fit between the woman's thighs before they actually touch the thighs?

This measurement plays an important part in determining the potential of Camel Toe.

Three Fingers = Obvious Camel Toe. Usually.

I am Laslo.




http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/11/did-you-know-thomas-paine-was.html

No comments:

Post a Comment