Saturday, November 28, 2015

"I have been Inauthentic for too long, denying my needs."


"You, the young man in the second row."

"Yes?"

"What have you realized to be the most Inauthentic Part of You?"

"I... I guess the Most Inauthentic Part of Me is the being Gay part."

(crowd mumbles)

"And by knowing that, how does that make you more Authentic?"

"The Authentic Me is a Healthy, Happy Heterosexual that just likes to suck on men's cocks, sometimes."

(crowd noise of agreement)

"I mean, sometimes I REALLY got to suck on a man's cock -- like: really bad. But that doesn't make me Gay, it just makes me Authentic."

(crowd applause)

"And you, Ms, next to him."

"Ummm -- I'm not finished yet."

"Please then, continue."

"Sometimes the Authentic Me wants to feel a cock in my ass."

(crowd mumbles)

"I feel you are making Progress, but perhaps you have misidentified your Authenticity? Perhaps you are Authentically a Gay Man -- how would that sound to you?"

"No, no: I'm as Heterosexual as they come. Some Heterosexual Men like to watch Football. I'm just a Heterosexual Man that likes to suck cock and occasionally have a cock put roughly up my ass. I don't see the Problem."

"There are No Problems here, only Solutions. I just happen to think your Authentic Self is still needing to Truly Emerge."

"Like, go to Gay Bars?"

"If that is what your True Authentic Self desires."

"I go to Gay Bars all the time. It's usually the best place I can Find other Heterosexual Men who will let me suck their cocks. I have no problem with Gay People, it's just that when I get butt-fucked by another Man I prefer him to be Heterosexual."

(crowd mumbles)

"I'm thinking we may need to come back to this. Ms, what was your story?"

"Well, this man is my Husband..."

(crowd gasps)

"No, it's OK: I am comfortable with my Husband being an Authentic Heterosexual Man that likes to suck cock and occasionally have a cock put roughly up his ass. It's just that -- I have needs, too. I have been Inauthentic for too long, denying my needs."

(crowd sounds of approval)

"And what would help you find your Authenticity?"

"I think my Authenticity is that I am a petite White Woman that wants to be fucked by a big black cock. Like a big, black MONSTER cock."

"You've been my Wife all these years, and I never knew."

"That's because you were always out, sucking cocks."

"But sometimes -- as an Authentic Heterosexual Man that likes to suck cock -- I like to suck big black cocks, too."

"What about Big Black Monster Cocks?"

"Whatever I can get my mouth around, honey."

"You know, we might be able to work our Authenticity out, together...."

"See, People: two People being Authentic, leading to an Authentic Life they will live together. THAT'S Authenticity!

(crowd applause)

I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/11/if-youre-going-to-be-leader-youre-going.html

No comments:

Post a Comment