Friday, November 27, 2015

"I am so Gladdened that the Devil has released his Grip on your tongue, Fatima."


"Fatima! Great News!"

"Yes, my Husband?"

"I spoke to the Cleric and he said there is nothing in the Koran that would forbid the use of a chainsaw!"

"That is great, my Husband!"

"He said ISIS has had to take a lot of recruits of late that are physically weak, and that the Chainsaw will surely increase our Efficiency in executing Allah's Will!"

"That is great, my Husband!"

"He Congratulated me, and confirmed that I indeed had a True Moment of Divine Inspiration!"

"Uh, Muhhamed...?

"Yes, Fatima?"

"Ummmm... I was the one who had the idea."

"No, no, my Wife: it was me."

"Actually, I am pretty sure it was me..."

"Don't be silly, woman: Allah would not give a Divine Revelation of Such Importance to a mere Woman!"

"But -- "

"No, Fatima: He simply used you as the vessel unto which He delivered His Message to Me."

"I was just a Vessel, Mohammed?"

"Perhaps more like a Hose, Fatima."

"A hose."

"Yes, Fatima: now you understand."

"But it really WAS my idea, Muhhamed..."

"Fatima, when you say such things it requires of me the Strength of a Hundred Men to not plunge my blade into your lying Heart!"

"My Husband --"

"Not yet, Fatima! I am still Restraining!"

"Okay..."

"Woosh. That was a close one. I feel a little dizzy."

"Muhammed, I was Wrong: I was just a Hose, just like you said. You are Right."

"I am so Gladdened that the Devil has released his Grip on your tongue, Fatima."

"Me too, my Husband."

"I will still have to give you twenty lashes, though."

"I understand, my Husband."

"Make me dinner, and I will Whip you after we eat and you Clean Out My Ass after my Day's Final Defecation."

"Yes, my Husband."

"And Fatima?"

"Yes, my Husband?"

"When you Clean Out My Ass remember to tickle my balls: it will make it easier on you..."


I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/11/she-told-me-our-brothers-will-come-and.html

No comments:

Post a Comment