Tuesday, November 10, 2015

"In the refrigerator, behind the Ziploc bag of tits."


Eleanor said...
"I think women laughed because at some in our lives we've all met a guy we'd like to give a frontal lobotomy."

Frontal Lobotomy: cute.

How about we reverse this?

I think all men at some point in our lives have met a woman where we'd like to cut her tits off, and then put a baseball bat forcibly up her vagina.

Oops. Forgot to make it 'cute'.

All in the delivery, I guess.

I am Laslo.



"Honey, where's the left-over Chinese?"

"In the refrigerator, behind the Ziploc bag of tits."

"That was going to be my next question."

"Yeah?"

"Why is there a Ziploc Bag with women's breasts in it in the refrigerator?"

"I didn't know what else to do with them. I figured that if I left them in the car they'd go bad."

"That's not what I meant."

"Oh, yeah, I get it. You know Karen, from work?"

"Yeah..."

"I cut her tits off."

"Okay..."

"It seemed funny at the time. We were in the lunchroom, one thing led to another; it's hard to explain."

"How did Karen feel about this?"

"It certainly surprised her."

"And that's all?"

"Well, I did get fired."

"Fired? How are we gonna pay the mortgage?"

"I know. We might lose the house. I guess I really didn't think things through."

"Obviously."

"And I still need to go to her place. That is gonna be awkward."

"Why the hell would you need to go to her place for?"

"Because I think she has my penis in a Ziploc bag in her refrigerator. At least I hope she refrigerated it."

"She cut off your penis?"

"Yeah. Like I said: it's hard to explain."

"Do you need to see a doctor?"

"No, no: it was a clean cut. Although I did get dizzy on the drive home from loss of blood. I think I might have hit a pedestrian, too."

"Oh God..."

"Yeah. I might get in trouble for that."

"I think you might be in a lot of trouble..."

"Yeah. Especially if she didn't refrigerate my penis..."


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment