Tuesday, July 28, 2015

After awhile we would go out for dinner and I could only eat eggs.


In college I had a girlfriend who was a Psychology Major. Every conversation seemed to be subject to a Freudian filter: after awhile we would go out for dinner and I could only eat eggs.


Sometimes we would have sex and she would moan "Baby, Baby," only later to explain that this was due to being subjected to a Patriarchal Society in which women were brainwashed into equating sex with childbirth.

On other occasions, during sex she would mutter "Daddy, Daddy," to later explain that the Patriarchal Society forced women to model all male figures after the Father.

Then once, when having anal sex, she exclaimed "Uncle, Uncle!" because her Uncle Donald had performed anal sex with her when she was twelve.

Due to age, I think that was Jungian.

I am Laslo.




No comments:

Post a Comment