Sunday, July 19, 2015

"God, I so want to cook you Breakfast!"

The women who initially think I am a dick usually end up sucking my dick.

There is a tremendous insight to women in this statement.

I am Laslo.

______________



Things feminists have said to me while I was having sex with them:

"Break it! Break my indomitable feminist Will!"

"Tell me I'm your Pretty Little Girl! Pretty Little Girl wants to be naughty!"

"I've been so Very Very Bad: Punish me! Punish me with your Big Righteous Cock!"

"I am a Wild Horse! Ride me! Ride me! TAME ME, Cowboy!"

"I'm not a Lesbian! I am NOT a Lesbian!"

"Call me your Dirty Little Whore! I'm a Dirty Little Whore! No lube -- Dirty Little Whore wants it Raw!

"Baby, put your Patriarchy right up my Ass!"

"Wow! I've never had an Orgasm before."

"God, I so want to cook you Breakfast!"

"Daddy! I'm Sorry, Daddy!"


I am Laslo.






No comments:

Post a Comment