Friday, July 17, 2015

"I is have a thing for the lil' Japanese girls, Miss Babama: they is white as cotton."


"Miss Babama, I can't do that."

"Mandinga, I have seen you naked, and I have seen you fight dogs and chickens and other negroes: you are ALL man."

"But Miss Babama, I is a negro. I is not meant to be with a white woman."

"Oh, my gentle Mandinga: you are black, black as night on a night with no moon and only the sound of coons scraping at the porch, but you are a Man, and I am a Woman."

"Yessum Ma'am, you IS a woman, but whether it is day or night I am black as coal."

"My lovely Mandinga, do you not know that white women have a coal shaft?"

"Whatever is you mean, Miss Babama?"

"I mean, Mandinga, when I bend over my blessed white birth canal is in the front, but my coal shaft is in the back, waiting."

"Miss Babama, can I please go back to the shed and eats ham-hocks? I is mighty tireds."

"My Mandinga, are you too tired to give a white woman what she so desperately needs?"

"Your husband, the Massah Babama done whipped my nuts to acorns: I is not much able to do much of nothing, much less plow a coal shaft."

"That bastard: he sleeps with the women negroes and then comes to my bed smelling of, well, negro."

"Ma'am, if I might say: Massah Babama once tried to get me to fill his coal shaft. I didn't do it, so I was a-whipped and whipped."

"That is SO horrible, my Mandinga: it just isn't right."

"I didn't think it was right neither but he whipped my ass."

"My Mandinga: have you seen my husband's Japanese Exchange Student?"

"Why yes Ma'am, she sure do bend over a lot."

"What if you were to take her roughly, negro-style?"

"I think I might just rip her into eensy pieces, Miss Babama. I'se don'ts wanna do thats."

"What if i rubbed sweet lavender soap into your big negro back while you ripped her into eensy pieces?"

"I thinks I can do that, Miss Babama."

"I can see in your pants tat you are ready, Mandinga."

"I is have a thing for the lil' Japanese girls, Miss Babama: they is white as cotton."

"I'll get Massah's Suki, my big handsome negro man."

""Miss Babama: just remember -- I don't eats no fish..."


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment