Thursday, July 2, 2015

So: Scarlett Johannson does NOT have a cock.


The first time me and Scarlett Johhanson were alone in a bedroom she stripped down to her panties and got under the sheets; I remember Roxette's' "She's Got The Look" was playing -- Scarlett loves eighties Swedish Pop.

Note: it is the Roxette song, not the Prince-and-Sheena Easton song "You Got the Look": that's the one with these lyrics:

You've got the look, you've got the hook
U sho'nuf do be cookin' in my book
Your face is jammin'
Your body's heck-a-slammin'
If love is good, let's get 2 rammin'
U got the look, U got the look

Which all apply to Scarlett, but that wasn't the song.

Anyway.

I put my fingers in the sensual foreplay position, only to think I FOUND A COCK!

I am naked in bed with Scarlett Johannson and there are TWO COCKS UNDER THESE SHEETS! One of those mine, throbbing, to clarify.

She then smiles and utters a breathy laugh as she pulls the yellow polyurethane dildo from the front of her panties.

So: Scarlett Johannson does NOT have a cock.

But she has a sexy sense of humor.


I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/07/at-red-leaf-cafe.html



No comments:

Post a Comment