Thursday, July 2, 2015

So I am a bubble-wrap traditionalist, is what I am saying.


I dated a woman once who liked to wrap her naked body in bubble wrap, and then have me slowly pop the bubbles.

She would keep her eyes closed, so she wouldn't know the location of the next 'pop'. A bubble on the shoulder, a bubble on her stomach, a bubble on her inner thigh: she'd squeal with each pop like a schoolgirl who can't believe how many bunnies can come out of the same hat.

Eventually she would be squirming in delight, and -- after a pleasurably excruciating wait -- I would pop the bubbles near her vagina, which would inevitably bring her to orgasm, her body rocking and bubbles popping like popcorn.

Then she would suck my cock.

So I am a bubble-wrap traditionalist, is what I am saying.


I am Laslo.




No comments:

Post a Comment