Thursday, July 9, 2015

"Yes! Yes! Do the hole! Do the hole!"

"I just want to lick it."

"Go ahead -- do it!"

"I just want to lick it so bad."

"Do it! I dare you."

"Do you want to see the pretty girl lick the donut?"

"Yes, I want to see the pretty girl lick the donut!"

"Do you want to see the naughty pretty girl's tongue swirling lightly against the donut's creamy pink frosting?"

"Please!"

"Do you want to see the naughty pretty girl get creamy pink frosting on her lips and watch her sensuously lick it off?"

"You're killing me! Lick the donut!"

"Oh, Little Boy wants to see naughty Little Girl lick the donut. Little Boy
might just explode if he doesn't see it..."

"Little Boy wants you to lick the damned donut!"

"Does Little Boy wish he had a donut in his pants? Does Little Boy wants me to lick HIS donut?"

"Little Boy wants it Bad!"

Does Little Boy want to see Naughty Little Girl stick her naughty pink tongue in the donut hole?"

"Yes! Yes! Do the hole! Do the hole!"

"There. See? I licked the lucky donut. Do you want me to stick out my tongue so you can see the frosting on the tip?"

"Show me -- please God, show me the frosting on your tongue!"

"Was that good for you, Little Boy?"

"You know, I thought it might've turned out to be anti-climactic and all by this point, but yes: that was worth it."

"Good for you, Little Boy. Now does Little Boy want to go with Naughty Little Girl to look at cucumbers?"


I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/07/thanks-for-licking-doughnut-ariana.html



No comments:

Post a Comment