Tuesday, July 21, 2015

"Daddy's Girl likes ice cream, doesn't she?"


Ladies, the Laslo3000 is programmed to give you five language-optimized sexual experiences.

1. Sensitive Laslo, for the women who want a soft, sensual experience, with no anal.

"Baby, would you like me to gently rub more lavender oil on your back? It smells heavenly."

2. Forceful Laslo, for the women who want it a little rough, and desire to be told what to do.

"Babe, bend over and bite the pillow. Now. And you better be ready, because I'm going to smack that ass and pull some hair."

3. All-Powerful Laslo, for the women who wish to be dominated fully.

"Little Girl, if you take off the blindfold the repercussions for you will be much worse. Shall I get the handcuffs and then carve my name into your thigh with a needle?"

4. Possibly Serial-Murderer Laslo, for the women who like to flirt with danger.

"My scared flower, after I have carved my name into your thigh I will anally ravage you, then take you out into the forest and look at places where a body might easily be buried. Don't be afraid: I've done this before."

5. Daddy Laslo, for the women with Daddy issues.

"Sweetie, if you let Daddy do this to you we will go get ice cream afterward. Daddy's Girl likes ice cream, doesn't she?"

I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/07/i-love-it-robots-helping-you-you-not-me.html

No comments:

Post a Comment