Tuesday, July 28, 2015

"Did Coach slip fingers into your vagina, Ashyln?"


I was assisting at Cheerleader Camp -- it is my way of helping the community, I like to do what I can -- when, after the practices, one of the Cheerleaders came to me in tears.

"What's the matter, Ashlyn?" I asked. "Is it a thigh cramp?"

"No, sir. It's... it's about one of the coaches."

"What happened?"

"I can't..."

"Why don't you show me? Would that be easier?"

With that, Ashlyn in her cheerleader outfit tentatively took my hand and placed it on her breast.

"Coach did this to me..."

""Were you having chest pains?"

"No, sir. Then Coach did this..." she said, pulling my hand down to fondle her firm ass.

"This is certainly not acceptable behavior."

"Then Coach did this..." Ashlyn said, putting my hand under her skirt and into her panties.

"Did Coach slip fingers into your vagina, Ashyln?" I asked, slipping my fingers into her vagina.

"Just like that, sir: just like that."

"And then did Coach do this..." I asked, taking her hand and putting it on my cock through my pants.

"No, sir!"

"Really?" I asked, somewhat surprised.

"Sir, Coach Angela doesn't have a penis."


I am Laslo.



http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/07/former-secretary-of-defense-robert-m.html

No comments:

Post a Comment