Tuesday, July 28, 2015

"Hillary, I hate it when your vagina tastes like vodka and ass.."


"Are you okay with this, Huma?" Hillary asked sensitively, placing her hand on Huma's naked breast.

"Yes, Hillary. It feels good..."

"May I roll your erect nipple between my fingers?"

"Tenderly, yes."

"Am I okay with putting my other hand's fingers in your vagina?"

"Yes, Hillary, I would like that. Remember: slow circles work best."

"Slow circles," Hillary repeated, reaching into Huma's pale yellow panties.

"Can I put a finger up your ass?"

"Not yet, Hillary, not yet..."

"I understand, Huma: I will not put a finger in your ass at this point in time."

"Hillary, I think I am ready for Big Yellow."

"So you are consenting to me inserting a twelve-inch yellow polyurethane dildo into your vagina?

"Yes, Hillary, yes..."

"How far may I insert the twelve-inch yellow polyurethane dildo. Huma?"

"Maybe six inches?"

"I don't have a tape measure available -- are you Okay with me estimating the length?"

"Use your best judgement, Hillary: I trust you."

"Does that feel like about six inches?" Hillary asks, inserting the twelve-inch yellow polyurethane dildo into Huma's vagina.

"That feels just right," Huma says, moaning.

"Shall I insert another two inches?"

"Yes, yes -- please -- and harder..."

You consent to me using the twelve-inch yellow polyurethane dildo harder?"

"I do, I do."

"Can I slip a finger into your ass now?"

"Not yet, Hillary, not yet."

With this, Hillary slips a finger into Huma's ass.

"Hillary, I said not yet!"

"I'm a Clinton, Huma: I make the rules."

"Oh Hillary, this part of you scares me..."

"That scares you? I've drank two bottles of Grey Goose and haven't had a shower today: now eat me, you filthy bitch..."

"Hillary, I hate it when your vagina tastes like vodka and ass.."

"I wouldn't worry about that, Huma."
"No?"

"No. I'd worry about how, after that, I am going to straddle your naked body and piss all over you..."

"Can I at least get a towel?"

"Not yet, Huma, not yet."


I am Laslo.



http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/07/yes-means-yes-policies-and-notion-of.html


ADDED:



Regarding those who may question the value of my comments (and not just The One Who Is Deleted), let's look at the infrastructure of my 10:54 post...

1. It is ridiculous to even think of those in power following the same rules they proscribe for others. 

1B: Also: it is embarrassing to think of Hillary wielding a twelve-inch yellow polyurethane dildo. This all coincides.

2. How thin do you slice the loaf of bread that is Consent? If this was Chess does every move need to be that of a pawn? Shown by example, that.

3. When the sexual encounter in question involves two women what happens to the idea of the "Instigator?" My guess is that it is the first one that goes for the ass, but I am sure it can be interpreted differently.

4. If one member has more Power than the other can we still expect them to follow the rules? Is this how it happens in Pretend World?

5. Hillary is a drunk. Because she is.

6. She pees on the little people figuratively: I suspect the word 'literally' can be applied, also. And: probably a weak bladder. Those pantsuits could very well be hiding Depends.

7. If the 'rules' are followed does that make it "good sex"? Can you tell by how one's fingers smell?

See? All of this insightful provoking of thought, and many people never even taste the medicine.

That is what I do.


I am Laslo.




No comments:

Post a Comment