Monday, July 27, 2015

She was great at math, adept at Kung Fu, and a wizard at Ping Pong.



I once dated an Asian girl, and I gotta say that many of the stereotypes proved accurate.

She had impeccable manners, and treated me with the utmost deference and respect.

She was great at math, adept at Kung Fu, and a wizard at Ping Pong.

Indeed, I can still hear her sweet broken English when she would say to me during sex, "Now is butt-time, Mr. Laslo?"

Sadly, her Father found out she was dating a non-Asian and sent her back home to toil in the rice paddies beneath the blazing sun, with no hope of a future.

The memories, thus, are sweet-and-sour.

However, I WAS slightly disappointed to find out that her vagina wasn't sideways.

I miss you, My Sweet Yellow Swan.


I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/07/tragedy-of-golden-daughters-fall.html



No comments:

Post a Comment