Thursday, July 16, 2015

"Sucking on a woman-cock doesn't make you gay, Todd."


"I've really enjoyed this evening, Caitlyn: you are an amazing woman..."

"Thank you, Todd. You are an amazing man. In fact, you make me want to do something I've never done before..."

"Something you've never done before? Really?"

"I want you to suck my giant woman-cock."

"Your what?"

"My woman-cock. I am a woman, with a cock. I want you to suck my woman-cock."

"Uh -- I didn't realize..."

"Realize what? That a woman can be strong? That a woman can be confident of herself? That a strong, confident woman can ask for what she wants?"

"Not quite that, I think..."

"Todd: this strong, confident woman wants you to suck her woman-cock. Lick it, suck it, cherish it. Tickle my female testicles."

"I actually don't suck cock, myself..."

"You mean you don't suck man-cock. I understand. This, though, is different."

"Uh, I don't suck ANY cock, really..."

"Sucking on a woman-cock doesn't make you gay, Todd."

"Actually, I don't think there is such a thing as 'woman-cock'..."

"Really? Am I not a woman? Do I not have a giant, throbbing, pulsating cock?"

"Don't get me wrong: I see your cock, I just am not sure of the 'woman' part..."

"That is terribly judgmental of you, Todd. I am disappointed. Disappointed and hurt."

"Don't be hurt, Caitlyn. I just don't suck cock. It is no reflection on you as a person."

"As a woman, Todd."

"Okay, as a woman, Caitlyn."

"Well, now this is awkward. I'm sitting here with my dress pulled over my waist, my panties at my ankles and my giant shaved woman-cock just... standing here."

"It is a bit awkward, yes."

"You sure you can't just suck it a little? Just the tip?"

"I -- I can't do that, Caitlyn. In fact, I think I need to be going..."

"I'm sorry this had to work out this way, Caitlyn..."

"One last question, Todd -- please?"

"Yes, Caitlyn?"

"As a young boy, did you ever have any secret desire to fuck Bruce Jenner in the ass?"

"Good-bye, Caitlyn..."


I am Laslo.



http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/07/caitlyn-jenner-accepts-award.html

1 comment: