Tuesday, January 3, 2017

But then if someone calls you a Neo-Nazi for calling them out you get the vapors: it always comes back to Hitler for you people…

I'm Renfro Jeffries. Nazi And Proud Of It!.

You People don’t get it, do you? You KNOW about the Government-Media-Cosmopolitan Complex, and how they look to take over your lives: you understand THAT. But then if someone calls you a Neo-Nazi for calling them out you get the vapors: it always comes back to Hitler for you people…

All Great Men have done Good Things and Bad Things, but No: Hitler, you can only look at the negative. Yet you still LOVE Founding Fathers Thomas Jefferson and George Washington: they owned fucking slaves and they’re still on Mount Rushmore…

Don’t get me wrong: I have much respect for Washington and Jefferson, but you are watching them get washed out of History by the Academics and the Government-Media-Cosmopolitan Complex because they did some Bad Things. Do you not see your inherent contradiction…?

I’m not asking you to love Hitler: I am asking you to Love America…

You are on the wrong side of the barbed wire, friends. Helter Skelter is coming, and it's coming with Cattle Cars: don't say I didn't tell you.

I'm Renfro Jeffries, Nazi And Proud Of It!


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment