Wednesday, January 25, 2017

"That's because you were high on the drugs! You become insatiable for sodomy when you're like that!"

"Jasper, please, No! Don't smoke that reefer!"

"Oh Betsy, it's not a big deal. It just gives me a little high, that's all!"

"A little high? When you are on the dope you turn into an Ass Fiend!"

"An Ass Fiend?"

"Yes: an Ass Fiend! You begin fiending for Ass!"

"Betsy, I'm sure I don't do that…"

"Remember New Year's Eve? You kept trying to sodomize me in the kitchen while people were still eating lobster bisque in the dining room."

"Their stories were boring…"

"That may be the case, but you kept grabbing my buttocks and saying you were a Pirate!"

"A pirate?"

"An ASS Pirate, Jasper: an ASS pirate."

"I'm sorry, but none of this rings a bell."

"That's because you were high on the drugs! You become insatiable for sodomy when you're like that!"

"I bet I'm just joking, Betsy…"

"You tried to put a cucumber up my ass, Jasper! That was NOT proper!"

"I'm sorry, Betsy. Maybe I'll just have a bit of cocaine, instead."

"But Jasper, when you're on cocaine you try to suck men's cocks!"

"I do?"

"Yes, Jasper, you do. You become an insatiable cock-sucker."

"Ah, Betsy. Haven't you ever wanted -- just once -- to let loose?"

"I've smoked the reefer before, Jasper."

"And what happened?"

"I had fierce animal love with a black man."

"My goodness, Betsy! A black man?"

"A black man on REEFER, Jasper: a black man on REEFER!"

"Oh my…"

"He tried to have me again with his magnificent black manhood, but he got distracted and I was able to run away."

"Distracted? What happened?"

"You came into the room high on cocaine and started sucking his cock…"


I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment