Friday, January 6, 2017

"Me, I fucked. I didn't fuck men in the ass because I WANTED to fuck a man's ass, I did it to show I COULD. That's how you get Respect."

Tucker Carlson, Pussy Magnet…

"It's been nice, having a few drinks with you. You want to come back to my place and fuck?

"Wow, I didn't expect that from you Tucker. It's just that you're a bit…. mild, for my tastes. Sorry."

"Mild? If you had seen me in prison you wouldn't think that."

"YOU were in prison?"

"Oh yeah. I don't talk about it much. It's why I always wear a tie: it hides the prison tattoos on my neck."

"I never expected this side of you…"

"Yeah. You know, in prison, you either fuck or get fucked. That's what you want to ask me about, right?"

"Well…"

"Me, I fucked. I didn't fuck men in the ass because I WANTED to fuck a man's ass, I did it to show I COULD. That's how you get Respect."

"You were Respected in prison?"

"Oh yeah. They thought I was weak fish at first, but me shivving a sharpened spoon into someone's kidneys changed some minds."

"Wow. It's like you are a whole different person."

"Yeah. In the pen I was known as 'Motherfucker Tucker.' I n fact, that is tattooed on my stomach, right below "Thug Life."

"You know, I WOULD like to see those tattoos…"

"And I'd like to bang you in the ass. Both can be arranged."

"Well, perhaps we could go to your place and… talk some more."

"Baby, once you're in my apartment I'm gonna be slapping your ass so hard you'll be calling me 'Daddy'."

"Oh my…"

"Let's go: Daddy wants to get his balls wet…"



I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment