Wednesday, January 25, 2017

"I’ve dated a lot of black men. And they’ve all had huge cocks.”

In the Hotel Hallway...

“Miss, are you okay?”

“Sure. Yeah. I’m OK.”

“Did you lose your key?”

“It’s inside. My boyfriend kicked me out.”

“I’ve worked in Hotel management for twenty years, dear, I’ve seen it all. Was he drunk?”

“Yeah, but not drunk-drunk. He didn’t hit me or nothing. He just said I wasn’t coming back in until I agreed to anal.”

“Maybe I could get you a taxi…”

“I’m fine, here. It was my mistake, really.”

“Your mistake?”

“Yeah. He asked me if I ever did anal, and I told him about my black ex-boyfriend in college with the huge cock. Like, really huge.”

“Talking about past lovers can be a dicey proposition…”

“Oh yeah. I told him that, after having anal with that huge black cock, I swore I would never do anal again.”

“That’s understandable.”

“I mean, the cock was REALLY huge.”

“Yes, you’ve said that.”

“Then he got all hurt that I would have anal with someone, but not with him.”

“Men get jealous over the silliest things, dear.”

“Yeah. He said if his cock wasn’t good enough for my ass then maybe he needed to rethink our relationship. Then he kicked me out of the room.”

“Like I said, I can call you a taxi…”

“It’s just that my black ex-boyfriend’s cock was huge. I don’t even know how it fit in the first place.”

“So how long are you going to wait out here in the hallway?”

“I don’t know. Until one of us changes our minds, I guess.”

“But what if he doesn’t change his mind.”

“Then I guess I’m going to be letting him stick his cock up my ass. At least it’s not a huge cock, right?”

“That may make a difference…”

“In fact, compared to my black ex-boyfriend’s huge cock my new boyfriend’s cock is rather small.”

“I see you have a lot to think about.”

“And my new boyfriend comes pretty quickly. It would probably be over in less than a minute.”

“This might not be my place to ask, but why are you with this guy?”

“Because my parents don’t want me to date black men anymore. I’ve dated a lot of black men. And they’ve all had huge cocks.”

“That DOES make this tricky…”

“Did I mention his cock is small?”

“Yes you did, dear…”

“Thank you for listening to me. I think I’m just going to sit here and think some more.”

“Okay, dear. Let me know if you need anything from me…”

“Actually: does the hotel have any lube? You know: just in case..."


I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2017/01/at-everythings-going-wrong-cafe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment