Tuesday, January 31, 2017

"My snake! I knew what she meant by THAT! Hell Yeah!"

I've read about these things happening, but I never thought it would happen to me…

I was playing a video game when there was a knock at my door. I knew it wasn't the guy who sells me my weed because I just saw him yesterday. Anyway, I open the door, and it is my next-door neighbor, the hot chick with the tattoos and the piercings and the stretched earlobes! And as she stands there I see there is a snake through the hole of one of her ears!

"Help me," she sobbed. "My snake crawled in my ear and I'm freaking out!"

"Remain calm," I said, calmly. I don't really like snakes but I DO like hot chicks with tattoos and the piercings and the stretched earlobes, so I knew what I had to do.

I slowly pulled the snake back through the fleshy hole, and as I did so I noticed she got goosebumps on her arms.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "Having that thick long snake pulled through my ear hole -- it was strangely sexy."

"Glad I could help," I said.

"Oh, you can help," she said, smiling. "I want you to stick YOUR thick long snake in my earhole!"

"My snake! I knew what she meant by THAT! Hell Yeah!"

So after I ear-hole-fucked her she cleaned up and went back to her apartment.

Maybe it's wrong for me to think this way, but I hope her snake crawls into her asshole next!


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment