Wednesday, January 18, 2017

It is one thing to hear about being used and degraded by an entire basketball team, but why talk about it when you can SHOW it!

Pamela Hood, Lawsuit Model…

You're a woman, and a Man of Power has taken advantage of you. Sure, you want to sue, but living through the horrors of the event in a courtroom seems more than you can bear. Well, I'm Pamela Hood, Lawsuit Model, and I'm here to help…

I will enact your traumatic event on film so that the jury can truly see your harrowing experience. I hire only the best professional commercial actors to portray your Offender -- and Powerful Old White Men are a specialty…!

Were you naked when The Man of Power took advantage of you? I have no problem being naked on film! Did he grab you by the ears in a nonconsensual manner during a blow-job? Let ME be the one to gag on his cock with mascara running down my face…!

With Pamela Hood, Lawsuit Model, your lawyers can show exactly what happened, exactly as you have described it! It is one thing to hear about being used and degraded by an entire basketball team, but why talk about it when you can SHOW it! And -- yes -- I do anal…!

So please, call Pamela Hood, Lawsuit Model, and get the Justice you deserve! And -- when you contact us -- please ask about our Presidential Specials….!



I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2017/01/women-are-not-footnote-to-history-we.html

No comments:

Post a Comment