Saturday, January 7, 2017

When I Pimp someone out I PIMP SOMEONE OUT: their ass gets BANGED.

As a Pimp and Proud of It, I hate it when people use the term all damn loose-like. If you ain’t actually getting money for your ho turning tricks you ain’t pimpin’ — you feel me…?

Pimping is hard work: there are bitches to keep in line, money to collect, turf to protect, the occasional beat-down of a customer who got too rough with one of your girls: people, you ain’t selling your goods if you ain’t selling pussy, straight up. Or cock: I don’t pimp dudes, but live and let live, I say that sometimes…

And this whole thing about ‘pimpin’ yourself out’? That’s Bullshit. There ain’t no such thing: if you’re ‘pimpin’ yourself out’ that just means you a whore who doesn’t got a Pimp, that’s all. And Bitches without Pimps learn things the hard way: when you wake up in the alley by the dumpster with your face all broken up and your purse gone, you’ll wish yo ass had a Pimp, bitch…

When I Pimp someone out I PIMP SOMEONE OUT: their ass gets BANGED. It ain’t about words, it’s about ass and the dollar. So find yourself another Profession to make your point, and leave Pimpin’ to the Pimps. And this goes double for the bitches…



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment