Monday, January 30, 2017

“Okay, then. I’ll treat you like I treat all the other boys. Pull down your pants.”

“So Kyle, you were born female, but you identify as a male: is that correct?”

“Yes, Scout Master, I am a boy.”

“And I suppose you want to be treated like all the other boys in our Troop?”

“Yes sir! I’m just one of the boys!”

“Okay, then. I’ll treat you like I treat all the other boys. Pull down your pants.”

“What?”

“Pull down your pants, Kyle.”

“Why do you want me to pull down my pants, sir?”

“Because I’m going to treat you like I treat all the other boys. Meaning I’m going to fuck you in the ass.”

“No! Sir! That’s wrong!”

“Well, I’d suck your cock too, Kyle, but you don’t have one. So I guess it’s just going to be an ass-fuck.”

“I don’t want that, sir! Please!”

“Jesus, Kyle, for a boy you sure as Hell sound like a Little Girl. Getting fucked by a pedophile in a Position of Authority is a Rite of Passage for boys: everyone knows that.”

“How did they let you become a Scout Master?”

“Standards have changed, Kyle. Everyone is free to be who they want to be, now. I gotta admit, I thought they’d never let me in as a Scout Master, but it turns out I have Rights.”

“But I don’t want to be fucked in the ass. I wanted to be at a campfire — things like that.”

“”Oh, there will be times for campfires, Kyle. Ass-fucking and campfires.”

“I quit, sir! I’m going to join the Girl Scouts.”

“If you think that is for the best, I support you in your decision.”

“Please, please, just let me be a Girl Scout!”

“Sure, Kyle. Just one thing.”

“What’s that, sir?”

“When you’re with the Girl Scouts watch out for the bull-dykes…”



I am Laslo.





No comments:

Post a Comment