Monday, January 2, 2017

“I was thinking: maybe you could dress up like Hillary for me, and I could pretend you’re President? I bet that would work…”

The Republican Senator and His Mistress…

“Baby, great news! I got an erection last night!”

“Oh, that IS good news! I told you it would come back!”

“Yeah! I had a dream where Hillary was naked in the White House bed!”

“Uh… a naked Hillary gave you a hard-on?”

“No, not the ’naked’ part: the ‘Hillary in the White House’ part! I was free! In my dream I even gave a tough TV interview where I criticized her! God, that felt good…”

Baby, you got to let that go. Trump will be in the White House, and your cock will have to learn to live with it.”

“I was thinking: maybe you could dress up like Hillary for me, and I could pretend you’re President? I bet that would work…”

“I don’t think anything is going to work until you stand up for the People who elected you. Until then, your limp cock knows you better than you know yourself…”

“Really? I have to make a stand?”

“Make a stand, and your cock will stand with you, baby.”

“I don’t know: maybe the People elected me to be a brake on Trump, to keep him sensible. That COULD be what happened. I could be a Voice of Reason.”

“Do you have an erection?”

“What? Now? No…”

“That is your cock telling you something. It is telling you that you are lying to yourself…”

“Oh God, I think you’re right…”

“Do it, baby: stand up for those who elected you…”

“I guess I could try…”

“THAT’S my man!”

“Baby?”

“Yes?”

“If I DO stand up, do you think you could dress up like Ivanka for me? I think that might help…”

“Of COURSE, baby. But remember: my car payment is due this week…”



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment